ReSecure Kiosk is a highly secured hardened sanitization station that can be deployed and placed anywhere in the organization to provide complete protection from threats coming from removable devices. The organization is able to soften restrictive policies without adding any risk.
Files loaded to the kiosk from removable devices are sent directly to the ReSecure Platform, which processes them according to policy, and places threat-free replicas of the original files in a predefined folder on the network.
ReSecure Kiosk flow:
- End-user logs into the ReSecure Kiosk using a card reader or his active-directory credentials.
- End-user connects the removable device to the ReSecure Kiosk.
- End-user chooses the files to copy to into the organization’s network.
- ReSecure Kiosk fetches the files from the device, transfers them to the ReSecure Engine for processing according to the policy define by the Active Directory.
- A threat-free replica file is delivered to the predefined location on the network.
Key Product benefits:
- Prevents known and unknown (“zero day”) malware from penetrating the network via external drives and devices.
- Import files safely into the organization without fear of malware penetration.
- Use any removable device safely including thumb drives, mobile phones, and external drives.
- Implement less restrictive corporate data policies without compromising security.
- Quarantines original files for further reference or analysis.