FireMon Policy Optimizer Module significantly extends the capabilities of Security Manager, adding event-driven review and improvement of network security device policies by providing a single-pane interface connecting security management and access policy owners to automate workflow and speed responsiveness.
Designed to give network security teams the ability to identify problematic rules and communicate with stakeholders responsible for existing access, as well as to enable policy compliance recertification (including PCI DSS), Policy Optimizer addresses a critical gap, allowing for continuous review of security device configurations, increasing efficiency and strengthening defenses.
- Event-Driven Rule Review Enrollment
- Intelligent Policy Owner and Review Assignment
- Multi-Factor Rule Use and Criticality Analysis
- Policy-Compliance Requirement Recertification
- BPMN 2.0 Business Process Management Integration