FireMon Security Manager’s Risk Analyzer Module analyzes the risk exposed through the existing network defenses to the critical systems they are meant to protect. This comprehensive analysis represents a more relevant, strategic method of determining the real-world risk posed by vulnerabilities discovered via network scanner assessments by putting them into context with the larger security ecosystem.
Rather than categorizing vulnerabilities and prioritizing remediation generically, Risk Analyzer [PDF] incorporates crucial visibility into how vulnerabilities are affected by available network access. In addition to adding this critical stream of intelligence into risk assessment, Risk Analyzer advances the overall network vulnerability management and remediation process.
- Network Attack Path Visualization
- Continuous Attack Surface Monitoring
- Network Security Enforcement Gap Analysis
- Security Operations Effectiveness Measurement
- Network Vulnerability Risk Prioritization